LID 608 High Performance Decoder Board _
- Versatile OEM decoder board.
- USB comms.
- High resistance to EMI.
- Drives triple coil as well as single coil antennae.
- Select from among housing options, buzzer, other features.
- Designed for use with external multiple coil antennas, such as the ANT-610F Square Fast Read Antenna, the ANT-611 Sensor Antenna, and the ANT-612 Panel Antenna as well as single coil antennas.
- The board can be equipped with LCD and can be connected to a load cell, allowing the operator to save an ID number and associated weight reading directly onto the decoder board.
- Dimensions: 160 x 100 x 18 mm
LID-665 OEM Single Coil Compact Decoder Board (pictured with BP-665)
LID-650 OEM Decoder Board
- Uses regulated 12 VDC +/-5% linear power supply.
- RS232 interface, 1200 ... 19200 baud.
- Relay output, selectable potential free or 12 VDC no/nc.
- Buzzer on board.
- Access control functionality with Trovan Access Guard software (order no. LID-650A).
- Realtime clock/calendar.
- 256kb EEprom for data storage. 6400 IC does without date/time stamp; 3200 with date/time/stamp.
- Windows 95/98/NT/XP PC companion software.
- Use with ANT-610, ANT-611 and ANT-612 antennas.
- Dimensions: 100 x 58 x 16 mm (3.9 in. x 2.3 in. x 0.63 in.)
- PWS-12V-1A: 110 Vac/220 Vac power supply
- CLK650/665: Lithium battery backup for clock-calendar;
- MEMEXP-512: 512kb EEprom to store 12,800 ID numbers without and 6400 ID numbers with date/time;
- MEMEXP-1024: 1024kb EEprom to store 25,600 ID numbers without and 12,800 with date/time.
- LID-650N: RS485 2-wire networkable
- PWSCAB-EU: Mains lead Euro
- PWSCAB-UK: Mains lead UK
- PWSCAB-US: Mains lead US
- TM-613-4: Multiplexed antenna driver board for use with 4 antennas to one decoder (for use with LID665/LID650)
- TM-613: Standard version multiplexed antenna driver board for use with 4 antennas to one decoder (for use with LID6
DT-100 USB Data Logger
- Supply voltage 7-12 Vdc
- Memory capacity: 1G USB stick will store approx. 18,000,000 codes with date & time stamp
- Optional GPRS modem connection for transmitting data to a web server
- RS485 connection for logging and RS232 for connecting GPRS modem
- LED power indication
- Tx & Rx communication for active storage
- Automatic file creation in CVS format
- Date & time stamps for each reading
- Use with LID-608 or LID-665 decoders
- Interfaces with LID-650/LID-665 PC companion software
- Dimensions: 100 x 100 x 20mm (excluding USB stick)
LID-WAP OEM Reader for WorkAbout Pro Gen 3
- Designed for installation in Psion Workabout Pro Gen 2 family of portable data terminals.
- Easy to install on 100-pin expansion interface.
- Uses the 3.3V internal power supply of the Psion Workabout Pro.
- Typical read range: ID-100 up to 80 mm (3.2 in.); ID-200 up to 100 mm (3.9 in.); ID-300 up to 80 cm (3.2 in.); ID-400 up to 175 mm (6.9 in.)
- Dimensions: 98.7 x 62.5 x 16 mm (3.9 x 2.5 x 0.62 in.)
- LID-WAP-P: Pole antenna for extended reach.