ID-1000D Anti-Tamper Electronic Eartag for Livestock
- Electronic eartag designed especially for livestock ID.
- High quality, rugged surface finish.
- Electronic ID number laser engraved on tag.
- Non-reusable; tamper-evident button shaped to fit deep in the ear
- Mushroom shaped universal stud with a transponder embedded in tough nylon.
- Resistant to stretching, tearing and cutting.
- The stud and tamper-evident button can be applied using a number of standard tagging pliers, using a special pin that will be provided with each bag of eartags.
- Dimensions: Flag dia 43 mm; Stud length 15 mm; Button cross section (narrow side) 18 mm; Button cross section (long side) 28 mm; Distance between flag base and top of stud 8 mm
R-100 Electronic Pigeon-type Leg Ring for Birds*
*This is not a stock item. Special order only. Please inquire about minimum order quantities and lead times.
- Maximum read range 33 cm.
- Easy application.
- Reclosable snap closure.
- Lifelong identification for birds.
- Typical read range: 24 cm (9.45 in.) w/ GR-250 reader; 33 cm (13 in.) w/ LID-650/ANT-612 reader.
- Dimensions: Outside diameter 14 mm (.55 in.)